From May 1 to August every year, the Mount opens its doors to groups and individuals for overnight accommodations. Our traditional dormitories, Birch townhouses and Westwood residence is an economical alternative when staying in Halifax. All room rates include parking, taxes, linens, and a day-pass to our athletic facility.
Centrally located on the Bedford Highway in Halifax, the Mount is only minutes from downtown Halifax and all its attractions. For those of you without a vehicle, the Mount is also located on major bus routes into the city.
In addition to the normal conference related services offered at the Mount, we are also pleased to provide you with the following support services:
- Audio-Visual services and equipment (price quotes available on request)
- Elevator service available to all meeting spaces
- Royal Bank ATM on site (located in Rosaria Building)
- MSVU Bookstore, Corner Store and Vending Services (bookstore and corner store operate on specific hours, please call for further information)
- University Library and Chapel on campus
- Nationally recognized Art Gallery
- Athletics Facility (access included in all guestroom rates for those 18 years of age and older)
Halifax, NS B3M 2J6